PDA

View Full Version : The Great Grand National Bet

Win2Win
6th April 2013, 09:01
If you are wondering the best way to hit the winner in a big race like the Grand National then you need to use dutch betting (Free calculators on the internet). That is backing a load of horses all to win the same amount.

With the likely winner today set to come from those with a bit of class or previous course form, you only need to concentrate on the first 10 in the betting to cover them all, however I would also include Sunnyhillboy, so that makes 11.

Backing these 11 with a total stake of £100 would mean you get odds of around 1/2, for back 1/4 of the field, and that is actually good odds. :thumbs

ProPocer
6th April 2013, 12:56
What on earth have they done to Betfair it's disgusting. Anyway of switching to old view?

forget that me being dumb again

Win2Win
6th April 2013, 13:19
Looks the same as it has done for months! You can switch a few options on and off. :smile:

ProPocer
6th April 2013, 16:33
I've not been on for months. What a crock of **** that was anyway. Picked the first 10 fallers and pulled ups like I do every year :doh1::doh1::doh1::doh1::doh1::doh1::doh1::doh1::doh1::doh1::doh1::doh1::doh1::doh1::doh1:

Win2Win
6th April 2013, 17:37
I guess Ladbrokes dividends will be going up :doh1: .. Basically a clean sweep.

I never seen that coming, and reckon if I'd ditched 2/3rds of the field I'd still have lost :ermmm

Still. Great race to watch.