PDA

View Full Version : December Winner........

Laf
1st January 2014, 14:42
.........is Bill who takes the full £15 prize (or 2 ebooks, not sure about this though?) as nobody else finished with a positive total. Well done Bill. :thumbs

PLAYER
TOTAL

Bill

DarkHorse

Laf

Colourfulderick

Seagoon

Piggy

Godspot

Johnwilly

Tovarich

seagoon
1st January 2014, 18:23
well done bill :rolleyes:and a happy new year to all

Win2Win
2nd January 2014, 10:52
:Helooo:Helooo Good going Bill. It's always tough at the end of the year to hit winners, as the horses are sometimes a little drunk :doh

(I keep sending Colourfulderick emails from different addresses to sort out last months prize but I've had no reply!)

tovarich
2nd January 2014, 11:29
Well done, Bill good result, and "YAY" I've now got a full set of wooden spoons! :biggrin:

Bill
2nd January 2014, 14:32
Thanks Guys. I'll have the amazon voucher please.
And to tovaritch, join the wooden spoon club mate. Don't worry things can change. I've proved that.:biggrin:
To Keith. OK the horses are a wee bit drunk but it is knowing which ones haven't indulged in the clootie dumpling.:thumbs

colourfulderick
3rd January 2014, 07:28
Well done sir,great tipping.

***(will double check email concerning last months prize,it may have slipped through the net):doh

Win2Win
3rd January 2014, 10:36
Well done sir,great tipping.

***(will double check email concerning last months prize,it may have slipped through the net):doh

Just email me your email address, and whether you want cash via Paypal or the Amazon voucher.

I'll sort Bill out on Saturday .... prize wise ... not ::hump :yikes: ..... that would give the Daily Mail a story :laugh

Bill
3rd January 2014, 12:25
Promises, Promises.:frown:

DarkHorse
4th January 2014, 07:34
Well done

colourfulderick
4th January 2014, 09:46
Hi Keith,

Cannot send a private message for some reason.If you could use my email that i use on here and send a Amazon voucher that would be cool.
(i will look out for the email)
Just email me your email address, and whether you want cash via Paypal or the Amazon voucher.

I'll sort Bill out on Saturday .... prize wise ... not ::hump :yikes: ..... that would give the Daily Mail a story :laugh

Win2Win
4th January 2014, 11:37
All gifts sent. Check your email. It is from Amazon.